In the coming June 2017, Coolight will bulk produce 5050 CRI 90-95 flexible LED strips, and we will show the CRI 90-95 5050 flexible LED strips in Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition, 9-12th, June, 2017. Our booth No. is A11, Hall 11.2
Part No.: CL-DNNF121200-60T3-W (12V DC)
* Apply single color 5050 SMD LED
* Wide beam angle,120degree
* 3M self-adhesive tape on the back
* Can be cut every 3LEDs along the cut-mark
* This LED strip is dimmable, you can use a dimmer based on PWM technology to dim it.
* Architectural decorative lighting
* Signage letters back-lighting
* Arch edge lighting
* Home or Club mood lighting
* Staircase accent lighting
* Car decoration
Light Distribution Curve(cd)
Lux Test Diagram(Lux)
5050 60led/meter Flexible LED strip package info
* Installation of LED modules (with power supplies) needs to be made with regard to all applicable and
safety standards. Only qualified personnel should be allowed to perform installations.
* Assembly must not damage or destroy conducting paths on the circuit board.
* Observe correct polarity!
* Please ensure that the power supply is of adequate power to operate the total load.
* When mounting on metallic or otherwise conductive surfaces, there needs to be an electrical isolation at soldering points between module and the mounting surface.
* The maximum run length from any power feed should be limited to 5000 mm.
* Soldering of wires with the module mounted on a heat sink: Pre-tin solder pads and wires and solder for max 3 s at 350 °C. Allow solder points to completely cool down before the next soldering.Prevent shear- or peel forces.
* The mounting of the module is facilitated by means of the double-sided adhesive on the back-surface of the module. Care must be taken to provide a clean and dry mounting surface, free of oils or silicone coatings as well as dirt particle.
The mounting substrate must have sufficient structural integrity. Take care to completely remove the protective film. Once the module is appropriately positioned, press on the module with about 20N/cm² (refer to application techniques of 3M adhesive transfer tapes).
* The minimum bending radius is 20 mm.
* When installing in environments with large variations in temperature and operating length of more than 2 m, the use of metallic mounting surfaces is necessary. Otherwise it is advisable to use an additional thicker adhesive tape to absorb the stress of any mismatch in expansion coefficients.